HP30R is a headlamp with separate battery case, powered by two 18650 Li-ion batteries. The belt-worn battery case reduces the load bearing of user’s head and maintains optimal performance in cold areas. This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port in the battery case, and the battery can be used as a power bank. Featuring four white spotlight output levels, and four neutral white floodlight output levels, the spot- and floodlight can be switched on simultaneously to deliver a max output of 1750 lumens, runtime of 400 hours and a far-reaching beam of 202 meters. The HP30R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Free switching between spot- and neutral white floodlight, or can be used simultaneously
- Far-reaching 202 m spotlight and 90° wide close distance Neutral white beam
- Belt-worn battery case can be placed in pocket or backpack, which reduces the load bearing of user’s head and maintains optimal performance in cold areas
- Micro USB charging and discharging which can be used as a power bank for charging other digital devices
- Battery level indication
- Lockout function for safe and convenient carrying
- 60-degree tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed
- Aluminum alloy die-casting design for security and better heat dissipation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: HP30R headlamp x 1, cable clip x 1, top headband mount x 1, spare O-ring x 1, belt clip x 1, USB charging cable x 1, cable buckle x 2, Fenix 3,6V/2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries x 2, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HP30R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HP30R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.