HP16R Re-defines Extreme Versatility
The Fenix HP16R Headlamp is the perfect tool for those who require high performance and long run-times. Powered by its included 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery, this headlamp can blast a combined 1250 lumen from its independently controlled spotlight and floodlight. It can shine that light for up to 300 hours on its lowest brightness level, or even longer if you carry along extra AA batteries. A neutral white LED floodlight produces a warm light for better color rendering. 60° tilt mechanism allows you to place light where you need it and the lock out function helps avoid accidental activation. For all night exploring or on the job demands, the Fenix HP16R Headlamp won’t let you down.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Dual switch controls the spotlight and 4500 K floodlight separately
- Soft floodlight beam with max beam angle of 90°
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the last-used brightness level
- USB C-charging port (5V/2A, only available in ARB-LB3000 rechargeable batteries)
- Red light for nighttime illumination and alerting
- Battery level indicator
- Package includes: HP16R headlamp x 1, Fenix ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery x 1, USB-C charging cable x 1, helmet attachment hooks x 4 , cable chips x 3, spare O-ring x 1, storage bag x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HP16R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HP16R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.