New Generation of High-Performance Tactical Flashlight
Version 3 of the Fenix PD35 flashlight is destined to continue to be one of Fenix’s most popular models. With vastly improved performance, the new PD35 V3.0 can blast an amazing 1700 lumens a total distance of 357 m. The PD35 V3.0 is powered by a single 18650 rechargeable battery (Fenix ARB-L18-2600U micro-USB rechargeable battery included), or can operate on two disposable CR123A’s. This flashlight has a runtime of 230 hours when using the 5 lumen Eco mode. Boot-up battery level indicator lets you always know the battery’s status. On/off and momentary on are activated with the tail switch and six lighting modes are selected with the side switch. Compact and built-tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, this flashlight is perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity.
- One Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion.
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation.
- Metal side switch for output selection.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Included a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery with micro-USB port, compatible with 2*CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Package includes: PD35 V3.0 flashlight, Fenix ARB-L18-2600U Li-ion battery, lanyard, holster, spare O-ring, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the PD35 V3.0 is IP68 rated dust- and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The PD35 V3.0 is backed by Fenix’s five (5) years warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.