HL12R is a rechargeable outdoor headlamp with high performance and super compactness. It features four output levels plus red light and SOS. With built-in 1000 mAh Li-polymer battery, it delivers a max output of 400 lumens and a max runtime of 110 hours. In addition, the headlamp supports Micro USB charging, the charging and battery level indication, making it more easily operated. Dual switches separately control general mode and functional mode, IP66 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, HL12R makes it easier for hiking, camping and mountaineering.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed
- Dual switches control for easy and fast operation
- 5V/500mA, Micro USB charging
- Headlamp can be used on Low output (30 lumens) while charging
- Normal charging time is about 2,5 hours
- Four battery level indicators
- Lockout function
- Package includes: HL12R headlamp x 1, headband x 1, charging cable x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HL12R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HL12R is backed by Fenix’s 2 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.