The Fenix HM23 is a compact and lightweight headlamp that operates on a single AA battery. The lamp weighs only 43 grams, it is great for running, hiking, climbing and other high movement activities. The all-metal housing body is made of high-strength aluminium, nearly indestructible. Soft neutral white light, featuring a max output of 240 lumens with better color rendering for a clean, balanced beam pattern. Easy to find and inexpensive AA battery, this lamp is bound to light up every of your step.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Fast and convenient all-in-one button switch
- 180-degree tilt mechanism
- Prevents glare - low mode is activated by default when the lamp is turned on
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Rugged aluminium chassis to shed heat and impact
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Color: silver/black
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM23 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HM23 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.